SC: Tit Fucked Taki SC: Tit Fucked Taki

Well this was dandy.

Your art rules man. Heck, it's good enough to make think some people you stole this from Hentai Zone. I think that is actually a good thing. Cheers!

[Hentai] Endurence Test [Hentai] Endurence Test

Lol wow

How are you guys related to the AAHC?
Anyway, this was fap worthy.

ArtemisTheHunter responds:

Girl Power Girl Power

Very well executed game.

Um yeah, from a technical point of view, this game is very well done.

BUT:

Job: Synovate.

Im confused now.

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

Incredible

I find this type of game very addictive. The graphics are superb and the whole futuristic theme gives a new territory to explore and the interactivity is definitely worth noting. I particularly enjoy all the options the game offers and how random events pop up.

A masterpiece!

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful
Klacid responds:

Why thank you ^^

John Kerry Magic 8 Ball John Kerry Magic 8 Ball

This is worthy

Hopefully the star syndicate learns from this flash.

The music is well suited for the theme. The animation is well done, and the insert random question option is a nice touch.

Nice.

Author Brawl v1 Author Brawl v1

LIked it

Pretty cool concept. I guess a nice addition would be the ability to duck hits and or strife left and right. But I would have no idea on how to program that since you are dealing with a movie file. Also, no matter where I click, I still land a punch in the face of my opponent.

Patchco responds:

thanks.

Average Chick (Dress-Up) Average Chick (Dress-Up)

Not so average.

There is a decent amount of options to choose from. I like how you put together the layers of clothes with the ability to change colors. I bet there is quite a good amount of action scripting here. Some of the backgrounds are good. As far as music goes, well, I think if it was compressed just a little more you would be able to squeeze in one or two more; unless you prefer quality over quantity.

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

ummm

maybe I am just stupid or something, but I cant find the play button. The payPal, and the link to your website work perfectly fine.. but how do I start the movie??

I cant even use the right click play option because the option to play doesnt appear.

Zim's Soundboard Zim's Soundboard

love ZIM

LIked it. One thing though, a couple of buttons dont work:

"I dont know that you are talking about"
"Now is where the fun really starts"

Miniclip Space Invaders Miniclip Space Invaders

Classic game

I remember playing this game back in the day. The fun factor is still there. Nice sounds and difficulty level.